Primary Year 4 TeacherRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000129917
Date Added: 21.05.19
£ £ N/A
Job Type: Education and Training
Aspire People are looking for a Year 4 Teacher, to cover one term, from Easter – July at a school based in Kingstanding.
To apply for this position, you must have the following skills and attributes:
– An ability to inspire children, staff and parents alike
– Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
– A friendly and caring nature
– The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
– Keen to learn and develop professionally
– Can create an environment that nurtures and stimulates positive attitudes, independence and an innovative approach to facilitating learning and teaching
Aspire People offer competitive rates of pay, an individual service for every candidate and ongoing opportunities within a wide range of Birmingham Primary Schools.
On top of all this we will offer you:
*A competitive salary
*Your own consultant who will actually listen to what you want
*Work very local to where you live giving you work life balance
*Help and Advice relative to your Career
*We will help you write a good CV
All candidates are subject to List 99 checks, must provide a recent Criminal records Bureau check and also be able to provide two references from each of their last two teaching posts.
Please call Abi on 0121 314 3606 or email on
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.