**Primary Supply Teachers Needed In Walsall**Register with us
Job Reference: 0000088555
Date Added: 04.01.18
£ £550 - £700 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
KS1 and KS2 Primary Supply Teachers
Walsall and The Black Country
GBP110 – GBP140 per day
Aspire People are recruiting for KS1 and KS2 Primary supply Teachers to work across a variety of schools in the Walsall, West Midlands and Black Country areas
We are looking for qualified teachers across Walsall, Wolverhampton West Bromwich, Oldbury, Tipton, Dudley, Hall Green, Smethwick and Halesowen to work on a day to day, long term and on a contracted basis.
As a Primary School Teacher the ideal candidate:
* Must have QTS however NQTs are also welcomed.
* Must have the ability to manage classroom behaviour
* Must have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum.
* Must have experience working in a classroom environment.
* The ability to be able to target specific, individual needs.
* Must be an engaging, enthusiastic, well motivated classroom practitioner
* Must be confident in liaising with teachers, pupils and parents.
In return Aspire People can offer:
* A competitive salary – Daily rate GBP110 – GBP140 per day
* A consultant that will work with you to understand your needs from CV writing to talking you through each school we work with.
* The ability to teach locally to where you live
* The flexibility to work on the days that suit you!
If you have the relevant Primary Teacher experience please do not hesitate to contact Steve Rigby @ Aspire People
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
Aspire People take safeguarding children and safer recruitment practices very seriously. You will be required to attend a face to face interview and Aspire People will also undertake a number of vetting checks prior to completing your application. This application process is highly effective and will not prolong you from starting an assignment.
Aspire People are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from instructors, overseas trained teachers and qualified teachers. As long as you have a real passion for teaching and for inspiring the youth of today, you can communicate well with your consultant and go that extra mile for all of our clients we could have the ideal solution for you!
Here at Aspire People you won’t just be treated as a ‘number’ but as a person, your consultant will offer you the personalised service that you deserve.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.