Primary Supply TeachersRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000123956
Date Added: 22.11.18
£ £110 - £130 per hour
Job Type: Education and Training
Are you looking for work life balance?? if the answers is yes then you need to get in touch today! Aspire people are looking for teachers in the Lincoln area to cover day to day bookings for KS1 and KS2. You can work full time or part time! send your CV today.
Skills and experience required
* Hold experience within a school setting
* Proven organisational skills
* Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
* A friendly caring nature
* The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
* Keen to learn and develop professionally
* Can create an environment that nurtures and stimulates positive attitudes, independence and an innovative approach to facilitating learning.
Aspire People can also offer:-
* A competitive salary
* Your own education consultant who will actually listen to what you want
* Work local to where you live
* As much work as you want!
At Aspire People, we pride ourselves on enabling you to find suitable schools and fulfil your dream to make a difference to child’s education. We understand that the future of your career is important; therefore we can offer you our full support.
Aspire people take safeguarding children and safer recruitment practices very seriously. You will be required to attend a face to face interview and Aspire people will also undertake a number of vetting checks prior to completing your application. This application process is highly effective and will not prolong you from starting an assignment quickly.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.