Primary TeacherRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000132566
Date Added: 04.04.19
£ £550 - £700 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
Aspire People are looking for all committed teachers for Primary supply in the Boston and the surrounding area.
If you are looking for local primary teaching jobs and are available either on a day to day basis between 1 to 5 days a week, or for long term primary teaching jobs, then we are eager to speak to you.
Skills and experience required for our primary supply roles;
* You must have QTS however these positions are also open to NQT’s.
* An enthusiastic, well-motivated and talented classroom practitioner
* An ability to inspire children, staff and parents alike
* Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
* A friendly caring nature
* The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
* Keen to learn and develop professionally
* Can create an environment that nurtures and stimulates positive attitudes, independence and an innovative approach to facilitating learning and teaching
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.