Primary Teacher RequiredRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000109730
Date Added: 04.04.18
£ £550 - £800 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
Primary Teacher required for September 2018
I am very fortunate to be working with this fantastic Primary and Nursery School who wish to appoint an excellent class teachers to join their growing school, to contribute to raising the quality of education for there enthusiastic pupils. I am looking for dynamic classroom practitioners who are able to work collaboratively with others to raise standards.
This is a good school where staff and pupils feel valued and want to do their best in a highly supportive atmosphere. The pupils behave well because they want to succeed and parents hold the school in high regard. (OFSTED January 2015)
What’s on offer:
– Pupils who are engaged and enthusiastic and keen to learn
– Colleagues who are supportive, welcoming and innovative
– A leadership team who will support and encourage you
– A range of professional development opportunities with high quality support
The growing nature of this school means that the roles could be based in EYFS, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 depending on the right candidate, so please let me know your preference when applying. We are also keen to hear from candidates with specialisms in ICT and English.
We are particularly looking for teachers who are:
* Excellent classroom practitioners
* Able to work collaboratively with others to raise standards
* Able to understand the learning needs of pupils and ensure that they are enabled to reach their full potential
* Excellent communicators, enthusiastic and committed to the wider aspects of school life
* Motivated by challenge and change and by working as part of a dynamic team
What Aspire People offer:
– Experienced and dedicated team, and local consultant available 24/7
– Competitive rates of pay
– Flexible work (Day to day, short/long term contracts, permanent)
– Outstanding ‘Refer a friend scheme’
– Aspire Promise
– Fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
– Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
– Overseas Trained Teacher (OTT)
– Reliable and punctual
– Good communication skills
– Strong classroom management skills
– Be able to adapt to level of ability
– Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
-Mark all work delivered day of work
All candidates who register with Aspire People must provide a minimum of 2 years referencing and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed.
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory checks.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.