Primary Teacher – Year One – Long TermRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000132541
Date Added: 03.04.19
£ £475 - £825 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
Aspire People are working with this lovely school in Leicester. The role is for 5 days a week and starts straight after the Easter Holidays. The role is will last till Christmas 2019, but there is a possibility for the role to extend.
This is a great opportunity to join a good school and be part of teaching the wonderful children and furthering your career.
A school that is 100% committed to its pupils and staff, and always strive to achieve the best.
You will be highly motivated and a proactive teacher, who will put children first and make a positive contribution to this popular school. The children benefit from a long-serving, stable governing body, dedicated and forward-thinking teachers and support staff, in an atmosphere where everyone is valued and safe.
In return, school will offer:
* Enthusiastic and well-motivated children with supportive parents.
* Friendly staff and governors.
* A collaborative and developmental approach to CPD and monitoring.
* Experienced mentors for new staff.
* The opportunity to develop your career in a forward thinking school.
Why Aspire People
* Our daily rate of pay is to scale
* Your consultant will be available to you at all hours
* Regular work to schools across Coventry and Warwickshire
* Local consultant dedicated to finding you work
* Register local to you
* Holiday pay!
If you would like to know more about the role please get in touch on 0116 298 6598 or email me on
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.