Primary Teachers needed in SandwellRegister with us
Job Reference: SOC/SANDWELL
Date Added: 06.11.18
£ £550 - £750 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
Aspire People are having a recruitment drive across Sandwell. We are looking for strong and experienced Primary Classroom teachers from EYFS – KS2 with solid knowledge of the national curriculum.
The successful candidates must have strong behaviour management and presence in the classroom. They must have experience working with EYFS/KS1/KS2.
They must be able to think on their feet, be flexible and adaptable to the changing environment that supply offers. And be passionate about education and want to make a difference.
We are recruiting for primary schools for full/part supply needs possibly leading to short/long term needs.
Aspire People are recruiting staff for day to day supply, full/part time, short/long term contracts and permanent work.
Aspire People offer:
– Dedicated team, and local consultant available 24/7
– Competitive rates of pay
– Flexible work (Day to day, short/long term contracts, permanent)
– Outstanding ‘Refer a friend scheme’
– Fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
– Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
– Overseas Trained Teacher (OTT)
– Reliable and punctual
– Good communication skills
– Strong classroom management skills
– Be able to adapt to level of ability
– Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
-Mark all work delivered day of work
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.