QTS Music TeacherRegister with us
Job Reference: ek/sec/music/2017
Date Added: 06.04.18
Stoke on Trent
£ £500 - £725 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
Music supply Teaching Job
Stoke on Trent
Temporary Music Supply Teaching Role
GBP105 to GBP135 per day, dependent on Teaching experience.
Are you a qualified Music supply teacher based in Stoke on trent, looking for a long term supply role?
Aspire People currently have a vacancy for a qualified Music teacher for a Secondary school based in Stoke on trent with an excellent reputation within the local area. The school in Staffordshire has recently received a good OFSTED report.
The school is looking for a dynamic Music Teacher that has a real passion for Music. This Music teaching role is to start in as soon as possible and will be full time. It could go permanent for the right candidate. The school is located in Stoke on trent and has good access to local transport.
The successful Music teacher will essentially have:-
-Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent
-Experience of teaching Music for KS3 and KS4, A Level Music teaching would be desirable
-Have a real passion for Music that you can instil in to your pupils.
-Be based local to Stoke on trent
-NQT Music teachers are welcome to apply
This Music teaching job is a great opportunity for any teacher looking to get their teeth stuck in to an Music department that currently needs support. You will get paid to scale after you have worked at the school for 12 weeks and you will not only get lots of training and support from the school but Aspire People also.
Aspire People is the most reputable recruitment agency in Stoke on trent…why you ask?
1. Flexible qualified supply teaching, work in schools when you want and need to
2. Excellent daily rates of pay for all qualified supply teachers
3. Qualified Supply teachers paid to scale after 12 weeks work in a school
4. Face-to-face induction with your very own education recruitment consultant Emily Kramer in Stoke on trent
5. Child protection and safeguarding children induction so all supply teachers are up-to-date.
6. Bank of resources for all supply teachers
7. Your own dedicated recruitment adviser, there for you every step of the way and responsible for finding you local schools that you actually want to teach in, in Stoke on Trent
8. Fast-track supply teacher application process so you can get in to work quickly
9. Expert advice on CVs and teacher interviews
10. Regular updates on education news in Stoke on trent
11. Facebook group and Twitter page for supply teachers and announcing supply teaching jobs in Stoke on Trent
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH SUPPLY TEACHING AGENCY ASPIRE PEOPLE ARE SIMPLE…NOT ONLY WILL WE HELP YOU DEVELOP YOUR TEACHING CAREER BUT SUPPORT YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.
What should you do next?
So if you are interested in QTS supply teaching in Stoke on Trent please get in touch today or head to our website, facebook or twitter pages for more information
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.