QTS Teachers needed WolverhamptonRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000087217
Date Added: 06.09.17
£ £525 - £750 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
Are you a QTS supply teacher based in the Wolverhampton area?
Currently experiencing a lack of supply teaching work from your current supply teaching recruitment agency in Wolverhampton?
NQT (Newly Qualified Teacher) looking to get lots of experience in schools around Sandwell?
Aspire People is a supply teaching recruitment agency, we currently work with a number of secondary schools in Sandwell who are looking for a pool of qualified supply teachers to help out with day-to-day and long-term work.
Current supply teaching jobs in the Wolverhampton:
– Maths QTS supply teaching job, Blakenhall
– PE Teacher QTS supply teaching job, Tettenhall
– English Teacher QTS supply teaching job, Penn
– Science Teacher QTS supply teaching job, Willenhall
– Humanities QTS supply teaching job, Willenhall
– Media Teacher QTS supply teaching job, Old Fallings
– Art Teacher QTS supply teaching job, Mwrridale
– PE ( Male Only ) Teacher QTS supply teaching job, Old Fallings
– English Teacher QTS, QTS supply teaching job, Newbridge
These are just a few of Aspire People’s supply teaching job opportunities throughout the Wolverhampton Area
Working as a supply teacher is a great opportunity for any teacher looking to get their teeth stuck in to a school department in Wolverhampton There is also plenty of day-to-day supply teaching jobs for teachers that want a bit more flexibility with their work, whether you are a working parent or are seeking to reduce the number of hours you work.
Aspire People is the most reputable recruitment agency in Wolverhampton why you ask?
1. Flexible supply teaching, work in schools when you want and need to
2. Excellent daily rates of pay for all supply teachers
3. Supply teachers paid to scale after 12 weeks work in a school
4. Face-to-face induction with your very own education recruitment consultant
5. Child protection and safeguarding children induction so all supply teachers are up-to-date.
6. Bank of resources for all supply teachers
7. Your own dedicated recruitment adviser, there for you every step of the way and responsible for finding you local schools that you actually want to teach in.
8. Fast-track supply teacher application process so you can get in to work quickly
9. Expert advice on CVs and teacher interviews
10. Regular updates on education news in the area
11. Facebook group and Twitter page for supply teachers and announcing supply teaching jobs in Wolverhampton
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH SUPPLY TEACHING AGENCY ASPIRE PEOPLE ARE SIMPLE…NOT ONLY WILL WE HELP YOU DEVELOP YOUR TEACHING CAREER BUT SUPPORT YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.
What should you do next?
So if you are interested in QTS supply teaching in Wolverhampton please get in touch today or head to our website, facebook or twitter pages for more information
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Criminal Records Bureau.