Business Studies TeacherRegister with us
Job Reference: BUS/BHAM/DAH
Date Added: 29.03.18
£ £600 - £800 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
Qualified Business Studies teacher
GBP120 – 160 per day dependant on experience
Aspire People are currently looking to recruit a strong academic Business Studies teacher for a outstanding secondary school in North Birmingham. Aspire People currently have an opportunity for a Teacher of Business Studies to join a School based in North Birmingham with excellent facilities. This position will commence after Easter and will go on up to the summer.
The school welcome applications from both experienced teachers seeking to widen their experience or newly qualified teachers who can contribute to this outstanding department.
* Rate of pay – GBP120 – GBP160 dependant on experience
* You will join a pleasing department of Business studies and teach at Key Stage 4and5
The successful applicant will be expected to:
* Plan and deliver lessons.
* Deliver engaging and fun lessons, which inspire pupils.
* Assess and mark work, monitor pupils’ progression and raise attainment levels.
* Contribute to the development of schemes of work and subject policies as appropriate.
* Communicate appropriately and develop positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents.
You will need:
* Qualified Teacher Status (NQTs and instructors will be considered)
* Experience in teaching Business studies, ideally teaching up to Key Stage 3and4
* An understanding of the curriculum and knowledge of any current issues and developments within it.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.