Qualified Design Technology TeacherRegister with us
Job Reference: DT/BHAM/DAH
Date Added: 02.10.17
£ £550 - £800 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
Qualified Design Technology teacher
GBP110 – 160 per day dependant on experience
Aspire People are currently looking to recruit a first-class Design and Technology Teacher of Resistant Materials with the ability to work flexibly with both staff and pupils in a secondary school based in south Birmingham . You will need to be able to deliver KS4 Design and Technology and Resistant Materials.
* Evidence of being, or having the clear potential to be, an outstanding teacher of their subject Significantly contributed to the work of a successful department.
* Experience of leading the planning and implementation of a curriculum initiative.
* Experience (can be limited) of delivering staff training and undertaking professional development of other teachers.
* Contributed to intervention programmes at a department/year group/whole school level.
* Good knowledge of data, tracking and monitoring of discrete groups of students.
* This position would be suitable for either an experienced Design and Technology teacher or a newly qualified Design and Technology teacher. If you are interested please do not hesitate and apply NOW!
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Criminal Records Bureau.