QTS PE TeacherRegister with us
Job Reference: PE/BHAM/DAH
Date Added: 18.09.18
£ £550 - £800 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
Qualified PE Teacher
GBP115 – 160 per day dependant on experience
Aspire People are currently looking to recruit a strong academic PE Teacher for an outstanding secondary school in south Birmingham . Aspire People currently have an opportunity for a Teacher of Physical Education to join a School based in South Birmingham with excellent facilities. This position will commence September 2018 up until Christmas at least, with a view to continuing.
The school welcome applications from both experienced teachers seeking to widen their experience or newly qualified teachers who can contribute to this outstanding department.
* Rate of pay – GBP115 – GBP160 dependant on experience
* You will join an energetic department of PE and teach at Key Stage 3and4
The successful applicant will be expected to:
* Plan and deliver lessons.
* Deliver engaging and fun lessons, which inspire pupils.
* Assess and mark work, monitor pupils’ progression and raise attainment levels.
* Contribute to the development of schemes of work and subject policies as appropriate.
* Communicate appropriately and develop positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents.
You will need:
* Qualified Teacher Status (NQTs and instructors will be considered)
* Experience in teaching PE, ideally teaching up to Key Stage 3and4
* An understanding of the curriculum and knowledge of any current issues and developments within it.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.