Long term QTS PE and Dance TeacherRegister with us
Job Reference: PE/BHAM/DAH
Date Added: 12.12.18
£ £550 - £800 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
Qualified PE and Dance Teacher
GBP115 – 160 per day dependant on experience
Aspire People are currently looking to recruit a academic PE and Dance Teacher for an secondary school in south Birmingham .
The position will require you to have experience and be able to teacher both PE and Dance up to Key stage 4.
The role will be full and initially be for 1 term only.
The successful applicant will be expected to:
* Plan and deliver lessons.
* Deliver engaging and fun lessons, which inspire pupils.
* Assess and mark work, monitor pupils’ progression and raise attainment levels.
* Contribute to the development of schemes of work and subject policies as appropriate.
* Communicate appropriately and develop positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.