Year 1 Primary Teacher – Castle Bromwich – 1 year positionRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000069212
Date Added: 16.03.18
£ £525 - £700 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
Aspire People are recruiting a fully qualified Year 1 Primary Teacher for a thriving primary school in Castle Bromwich covering a maternity position.
This Year 1 position involves joining one of the school’s KS1 classes. The school has a strong and supportive team of welcoming staff.
Why this Primary School?
* Join a friendly, hardworking, supportive and committed staff team on the way to outstanding.
* Work in an exciting environment with engaged and enthusiastic children.
* Be part of a school that encourages and leads in innovation and creativity.
* We are a very popular, oversubscribed school with supportive parents.
The successful candidate will:
* Lead by example to inspire, engage, enthuse and motivate all children.
* Be a dedicated practitioner with a track record of good or outstanding teaching.
* Be well organised and determined to make a difference.
* Be committed to high standards and improving the genuine life chances for all of our children.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.