Qualified RE TeacherRegister with us
Job Reference: RE/BHAM/DAH
Date Added: 31.08.17
£ £600 - £800 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
Qualified Religious Studies teacher
GBP120 – 160 per day dependant on experience
Aspire People are looking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher of Religious Education. The role is to start from the new academic year in September, full time with a view to possible going permanent after the first term.
The successful candidate should be committed to teaching across the 11-16 range. We are looking for an exceptional teacher to join an outstanding, growing department which promotes excellent teaching and learning in order to secure outstanding outcomes, and someone who works well with staff and pupils to inspire a love of RE. The department has highly experienced and stable staff which is in a position to support staff at all stages of their career, including NQT’s.
What you will need:
* Qualified Teacher Status or QTLS
* Experience of Teaching both Islamic and Christian studies
* Proven experience teaching R.E at Key Stage 4 is essential
* Excellent subject knowledge, communication skills and interpersonal skills
Ability to teach across the full age range.
* A person committed to the highest standard of achievement for all students.
* Be committed to the school’s ethos and vision
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Criminal Records Bureau.