Qualified TA Level 3Register with us
Job Reference: LSP Waslall
Date Added: 16.05.18
£ £250 - £375 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
Aspire People are recruiting for an outstanding school in Walsall we are looking for a level 3 Qualified Learning Support Assistant 3 days a week. If you passionate Learning Support Assistant about you job and are willing to go above and beyond for the children in you care we are eager to speak to you.
Skills and experience required for our Learning Support Assistant jobs;
* You must have an NVQ 3 in childcare and education or an equivalent qualification.
* An enthusiastic, well-motivated and talented classroom practitioner
* An ability to inspire children, staff and parents alike
* Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
* A friendly caring nature
* The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
* Keen to learn and develop professionally
* Can create an environment that nurtures and stimulates positive attitudes, independence and an innovative approach to facilitating learning and teaching
Some of our supply teaching assistant jobs require teaching assistants to have excellent behavioural strategies and a strong, directive presence within the classroom environment
Aspire People can also offer:-
*A competitive salary
* Your own education consultant who will actually listen to what you want
*Teaching assistant work local to where you live
*As much work as you want!
Aspire people take safeguarding children and safer recruitment practices very seriously. You will be required to attend a face to face interview and Aspire people will also undertake a number of vetting checks prior to completing your application. This application process is highly effective and will not prolong you from starting an assignment quickly.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.