Qualified Year 5 TeacherRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000100414
Date Added: 19.09.17
£ £525 - £750 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
Year 5 Teacher | Leamington Spa
After October half term 2017 this successful Primary School based in Leamington Spa is looking to appoint a Year 5 Teacher. This Year 5 position is a maternity cover up until the summer term but there is a possibility it will continue beyond that. This school is looking to appoint a dedicated, enthusiastic and experienced teacher to join a fantastic, thriving team and work with their Year 5 Class.
The successful Year 5 Teacher will join a community school that has strong links with the local community. The school has an impressive outdoor area where they hold a regular gardening club and there have been major improvements to the school including new state of the art classrooms. This is a fantastic area for the children to play and work.
Aspire People care about your career. We are passionate and honest about the recruitment process and will help you get your dream job.
Aspire People is the most reputable and credible supply teaching and education recruitment agency in Central England. We have built this reputation by looking after the people we work with.
This is a great opportunity to join a popular school, which aspires to be the best they can in all areas. Our supply teachers are more than happy to go back to the school because of the warm and welcoming reception they receive.
To join Aspire People and be successful in this Year 1 Teacher role you will need to:
* Hold QTS or equivalent qualifications that allow you to be placed in schools in the specialist year group described.
* Have a passion for working and supporting children’s learning.
* Strong communication skills that can be demonstrated by an ability to build relationships with other professionals.
* A proven track record teaching key stage 2 specifically Year 5.
In return for your hard work Aspire People can offer you:
* A Competitive Salary
* A dedicated Consultant, contactable out of hours
* Work in your desired location
* Help and advice relative to your career
* Help and tips on your CV and interview techniques
* Up to GBP250 Refer a friend scheme.
For more information or an informal discussion to find out how we can help, please contact Aspire People Warwickshire. This vacancy is being handled by Tim Allsop.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Criminal Records Bureau.