Qualified Year 5 TeacherRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000100101
Date Added: 11.09.17
£ £525 - £775 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
Year 5 Teacher
Part Time Contract
GBP105 – GBP155 per day
We are currently working with a Warwick based Primary school that is looking to recruit a part time year 5 teacher to work three days a week Monday to Wednesday.
The school is a community Primary school and the successful candidate will be required to teach year 5. This is a reasonable sized class and there is excellent support throughout the school. The post requires Qualified Teachers with considerable Key stage 2 teaching experience, it will require planning so the successful qualified applicants must have proven knowledge and experience of the Key stage 2 curriculum as they will be expected to teach to the schools high standards. You will be joining a welcoming and thriving environment coupled with a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
Skills and Ability
The successful candidate will essentially have:
– British QTS or equivalent
– Have an in-depth understanding of the Key stage 2 National curriculum.
– An understanding of child protection, safeguarding policy and procedure.
– The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
– Dedication to raising standards
It is desirable that the successful candidate has:
– Ability to be innovative in planning and delivering
– Strong communication skills both written and verbal as demonstrated by an ability to form positive partnerships with other professionals
– Ability to use IT systems and interactive whiteboards
– Ability to demonstrate commitment to the integration of equality and diversity
This is an excellent opportunity for teachers looking for part time work due to other commitments. If this job is not suitable but you are interested in other teaching positions please get in touch. We have a large selection of roles across Warwickshire.
Aspire People are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from instructors, overseas trained teachers and qualified teachers. As long as you have a real passion for teaching and for inspiring the youth of today, you can communicate well with your consultant and go that extra mile for all of our clients we could have the ideal solution for you!
Here at Aspire People you won’t just be treated as a ‘number’ but as a person, your consultant will offer you the personalised service that you deserve.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Criminal Records Bureau.