School Business Manager – WednesburyRegister with us
Job Reference: 00001191479832498984
Date Added: 11.09.18
£ £13 - £16 per hour
Job Type: Education and Training
Sector: Office and Technical Support
School Business Manager
Temporary position with a chance of going permanent for the right candidate.
GBP 13-16 per hour depending on experience.
Aspire People are looking for a School Business Manager to work with one of our primary schools in the Wednesbury area. The school is looking for the candidate to have school experience in the same role and is a temporary role with a view to going permanent. In its last OFSTED inspection, the school was viewed as a “Good” in all areas.
The position we have available is to work alongside a fantastic school and head teacher who are looking to improve the school in all areas. The right candidate is expected to work alongside the staff and make a positive difference in their role.
The ideal candidate will have;
* either, a School Business Management Qualification; a Management or Business Degree; or equivalent work- based experience AND GDPR trained.
* an ability to work accurately under pressure and prioritise workload
* the skills to work efficiently both on your own and as part of a team
* excellent office management and ICT skills
* knowledge of financial reporting systems
* the ability to delegate and show initiative to ensure that nothing is overlooked and everyone is valued
The candidate must have a valid DBS or be willing to pay for one.
In return, we will offer you:
* a committed leadership team who want the best for all their pupils and have a clear vision
* a supportive, friendly staff team
* excellent professional development
* friendly and enthusiastic children
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted if you meet the above requirements
Aspire people have a flexible and reliable approach to our schools and candidates and our consultants work around your requirements and objectives to ensure we find the right job for you. With the help of our experience, knowledge and contacts in local schools we can help you secure work, whether that is permanent, long term or short term contracts that you are looking for.
Please contact Pete on 0121 314 3606 at Aspire People for more information.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.