School Catering AssistantRegister with us
Job Reference: 00001016858567878564
Date Added: 17.04.18
Job Type: Hospitality and Catering
Sector: Office and Technical Support
School Catering Assistant needed urgently!
Both Full Time and Part Time Available/ Permanent
The role: To provide assistance in the preparation, cooking and serving of food and beverages within the catering and retail operations. Working as part of a busy team to provide healthy balanced menus for the customers in a pleasant inviting environment.
* To provide support in the preparation, cooking and serving of food and beverages and shop merchandise.
* To wash dishes, cutlery, crockery, tumblers using a mechanical dishwasher.
* To wash pots, pans and utensils manually.
* To prepare the service area to ensure the efficient and effective service of all meals.
* To clean on a daily basis all areas as defined by the departments cleaning schedule in the kitchen, dining room or retail areas.
* To prepare the dining room which may include setting up and moving furniture.
* To inform your immediate superior of any maintenance or equipment defects which will contravene health and safety or food safety regulations.
* To assist with the production and delivery of buffets and working lunches.
* To set up and deliver any food or beverage services required within the college.
* To serve in the college shop.
* To clean and replenish vending machines when required.
* Must be motivated and enthusiastic with a passion to deliver exceptional customer service
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Food Hygiene certificate would be advantageous, although full training will be available.
If you feel you could excel in these roles please contact Aspire People today! At Aspire People we listen to and care about our candidates. We will support and guide YOU to find the perfect role. We are a well known Education Supplier, respected name within the East and West Midlands market.
We will provide:
*Excellent rates of pay
*24 hour contact with your own consultant, ensuring your queries are dealt with efficiently
*Own internal umbrella pay roll company, ensuring your pay queries are dealt with efficiently
*Support and guidance through placements
*High referral fees
If you would like some more information on our current admin roles then please email your CV
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.