School Data ManagerRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000129940
Date Added: 01.03.19
£ £11 - £15 per hour
Job Type: Education and Training
Sector: Office and Technical Support
Aspire People are recruiting for experienced School Data Manager/Officers in Birmingham and Sandwell. This role is an extremely valued position within the school and one that plays a pivotal role in the success of students.
We are seeking to appoint dedicated and enthusiastic individuals with a broad range of database experience who is keen to be part of a strong team. The responsibilities of this role include:
* Gathering, maintaining and analysing school data and providing reports for the Senior Leadership Team and Governors.
* Using SIMS to set up student target grades.
* Completing returns, eg the School Census, for the County Council and Government.
* Providing advice and training to staff on the use of SIMS and the interpretation and use of data.
* Assisting with the inputting and scheduling of timetables in SIMS in partnership with the Senior Leadership Team.
* Responsibility for setting up and updating SIMS Assessment Manager, including for the production of class marksheets and student reports.
* Providing quality data on student absence levels to enable us to achieve high student attendance.
* Uploading and monitoring reporting data on the school’s chosen package, eg 4Matrix.
Summary of Details:
In order to apply for this role it is essential that you have:
* Excellent skills and experience using Excel, Microsoft Office packages and SIMS.
* Experience working within a similar role, especially within a school environment.
* Experience of data management.
* The ability to build and maintain excellent professional relationships with colleagues.
* Experience in the use of software to support data management functions.
* Experience of planning and prioritising your own workload and managing competing demands.
If you have experience of working with ICT effectively and using systems to produce management information and manipulate data we would be delighted to hear from you
If you are interested in an exciting new challenge, please apply online or call Jade @ Aspire People
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.