School Data OfficerRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000108441
Date Added: 01.02.18
£ £9 - £13 per hour
Job Type: IT
Sector: Office and Technical Support
Aspire People are recruiting Data Officers which is an extremely valued position within the school and one that plays a pivotal role in the success of our students.
The responsibilities of this role include:
* Using SIMS to set up student target grades and enter data
* Providing advice and training to staff on the use of SIMS and the interpretation and use of data.
* Responsibility for setting up and updating SIMS Assessment Manager, including for the production of class marksheets and student reports.
* Providing quality data on student absence levels to enable us to achieve high student attendance.
* Uploading and monitoring reporting data on the school’s chosen package, eg 4Matrix.
Summary of Details:
In order to apply for this role it is essential that you have:
* Excellent skills and experience using Excel, Microsoft Office packages and SIMS.
* Experience working within a similar role, especially within a school environment.
* Experience of data
* The ability to build and maintain excellent professional relationships with colleagues.
* Experience in the use of software to support data management functions.
* Experience of planning and prioritising your own workload and managing competing demands.
If you have experience of working with ICT effectively and using systems to produce management information and manipulate data we would be delighted to hear from you
If you are interested in an exciting new challenge, please apply online or call Jade @ Aspire People
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.