School Office Manager – TamworthRegister with us
Job Reference: 00001204728754328795
Date Added: 01.10.18
£ £10 - £14 per hour
Job Type: Education and Training
Sector: Office and Technical Support
School Office Manager
Temporary- covering maternity
GBP10-14 per hour (dependant on experience)
December/ January – July 2019 (potentially longer)
Aspire People have an exciting opportunity for a suitably skilled candidate to join our Client school in the position of Office Manager. This role is an extremely valued position within the school and one that plays a pivotal role in the success of our students. The role would be commencing December / January covering maternity.
We are seeking to appoint a dedicated and enthusiastic individual with a broad range of database experience who is keen to be part of a strong team. The responsibilities of this role include:
* May involve line management responsibility of between two and five members of support staff
(may include admin, clerical and reprographics).
* Liaise between managers/ teaching staff and support staff.
* Hold regular team meetings with support staff.
* Undertake recruitment/induction/appraisal/training/mentoring of other staff.
* Take a lead role on the development of office systems and processes.
* Manage manual and computerised record/information systems.
* Analyse and evaluate data/information and produce reports/information/data as required.
* Assist with marketing and promotion of the school.
* Manage administration of facilities including use of school premises.
* Undertake administration of complex procedures.
* Manage manual and computerised record/ information systems.
* Provide personal administrative and organization support to other staff.
* Manage the administration and support of confidential medical inspections and reports.
Summary of Details:
In order to apply for this role it is essential that you have:
* Excellent skills and experience using Excel, Microsoft Office packages and SIMS.
* Experience working within a similar role, especially within a school environment.
* Experience of data management.
* The ability to build and maintain excellent professional relationships with colleagues.
* Experience in the use of software to support data management functions.
* Experience of planning and prioritising your own workload and managing competing demands.
If you have experience of working as a School Office Manager then please contact Peter at Aspire People for more information.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.