School Operations ManagerRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000101683/878121210
Date Added: 08.03.18
£ £25000 - 34000 Per annum
Job Type: Human Resources and Personnel
Sector: Secondary non-teaching
School Operations Manager
Full Time- Permanent
Aspire People are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to work with one of their Secondary schools in Leicester. The position is a full time and can start as soon as possible. The ideal candidate will have experience or qualifications in finance and facilities management.
The Schools Operations manager would be responsible for providing the Business Manager support in the following areas; Premises, Caterings, Lettings and Health and Safety.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
– Ensure the operational side of the school is following all legal and regularly requirements
– Support the delivery of premise services within the school
– Work with the Business Manager to assist with preparing and carrying out budget need and requirements
– To help assist members of staff in their role with adequate resources
– To train members of staff including the Premise Officers, Catering Staff, Lunchtime Supervisors and Cleaning Staff
– To create, maintain and oversee a budget for maintenance
The role requires a valid DBS check.
Aspire People place over 700 people per week into schools across the East and West Midlands. Once you register with Aspire People, then you will have your own consultant who can offer you career guidance and support throughout assignments.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.