School Site Supervisor – CoventryRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000139013
Date Added: 01.08.19
£ £9.00 - £11.00 per hour
Job Type: Education and Training
Sector: Office and Technical Support
School Site Supervisor
GBP9.00 – GBP11.00 per hour
Temporary – Short/Long term contracts
Aspire People are an established education agency that are looking to recruit experienced Building Site Supervisors to work in schools across Coventry and other areas of Warwickshire – a region where we have a high number of regular using schools.
You must have previous experience working within a school environment, or in a similar position in a different sector as a caretaker or handyman. It is preferred that you have experience being a key holder, liaising with letting agents, dealing with alarm systems and general DIY maintenance skills.
The Site Supervisor positions that we have available in Coventry and Warwickshire are temporary short term and long term posts. We are currently working with various schools who are looking for relief caretakers but also have permanent opportunities for the right candidate.
Contracts are due to start immediately and may require you to work on a rota basis or through school holidays.
All applicants will be required to hold a valid Child Workforce DBS certificate or willing to pay for a new application at the cost of GBP52.
Some of the duties that will be required are as follows:
* Carrying out security procedures for school buildings and grounds.
* Opening and closing of school premises, including gates, doors, windows, fire exits, etc, for the purpose of school use, lettings, out of school hours functions, maintenance and emergency services.
* Regularly checking the proper operation and function of alarms and fire equipment and ensuring emergency exits are not obstructed
* Liaising with the emergency services including calling out as required.
* Reporting acts of theft or vandalism
* General maintenance duties around the school including litter picking
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted if you meet the above requirements. For more information on our current caretaking positions in Coventry Warwickshire then please contact Rob Holland on 02476 998 525 or submit your CV for consideration.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.