Science TeacherRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000119507
Date Added: 13.09.18
£ £106 - £140 per hour
Job Type: Education and Training
Science teacher for an inner city school- New Head New Vision
I am recruiting for a qualified Science teacher for January 2019.
The school is seeking a qualified science teacher to teach KS3, KS4 and KS5 Science.
There will also be a requirement for Year 11 form class. The role is to cover maternity leave.
The school has recently had a new change of direction also they have recently joining a Trust.
If you believe you have what it takes to inspire students and lead them up to GCSE and Alevel Exams then please apply.
Qualified Teacher Status in the UK
Ability to build rapport with students quickly
Strong classroom management
Knowledge of General Science
NQT’s welcome to Apply!
Aspire People is the most reputable recruitment agency in Birmingham and West Midlands…why you ask?
1. Flexible qualified supply teaching, work in schools when you want and need to
2. Excellent daily rates of pay for all qualified supply teachers
3. Qualified Supply teachers paid to scale after 12 weeks work in a school
4. Face-to-face induction with your very own education recruitment consultant Aisha Amad in Birmingham
5. Child protection and safeguarding children induction so all supply teachers are up-to-date.
6. Bank of resources for all supply teachers
7. Your own dedicated recruitment adviser, there for you every step of the way and responsible for finding you local schools that you actually want to teach in, in Birmingham
8. Fast-track supply teacher application process so you can get in to work quickly
9. Expert advice on CVs and teacher interviews
10. Regular updates on education news in Birmingham and West Midlands
11. Facebook group and Twitter page for supply teachers and announcing supply teaching jobs in Birmingham.
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH SUPPLY TEACHING AGENCY ASPIRE PEOPLE ARE SIMPLE…NOT ONLY WILL WE HELP YOU DEVELOP YOUR TEACHING CAREER BUT SUPPORT YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.
What should you do next?
So if you are interested in QTS supply teaching in Birmingham please get in touch today or head to our website, facebook or twitter pages for more information
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.