Science Teacher-SENRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000117190
Date Added: 21.06.18
£ £ - 28000 Per annum
Job Type: Education and Training
SEN Science Teacher – Immediate start Long term post
Are you looking for a rewarding career? Where you can really make a difference to a pupil’s life? If YES is your answer…then this is the right job for you!
This is an excellent opportunity for a Science teacher who is looking for a new highly rewarding challenge.
Are you a Science teacher looking for your next rewarding opportunity?
Do you have experience working with children with hearing impairment, and communication difficulties?
My school are looking for a science Teacher to work with secondary ages students on an ongoing basis.
You will be teaching student within a classroom setting, helping the children to engage in learning a teaching assistant will be present to help with communications a s most kids are deaf.
You will be a fun and engaging Teaching Assistant who has the ability to help children overcome barriers and progress within education.
1.QTS qualified and teaching experience
2.A confident classroom practitioner able to support lessons in a creative and inspiring manner
3.Any science specialism – Be able to Plan and Mark
4.Use own initiative, creating solutions to overcome barriers to learning
5.Encourage students to get involved and participate in learning
6.Have at least level 2 knowledge of ICT
This teaching assistant job is a great opportunity for any teacher looking to get their teeth stuck in to a department that currently needs support. You will get paid to scale after you have worked at the school for 12 weeks and you will not only get lots of training and support from the school but Aspire People also.
Aspire People is the most reputable recruitment agency in Birmingham and West Midlands…why you ask?
1. Flexible qualified teacher teaching work in schools, when you want and need to
2. Excellent daily rates of pay for all qualified support teachers
3. Qualified Supply teachers paid to scale after 12 weeks work in a school
4. Face-to-face induction with your very own education recruitment consultant Aisha Amad in Birmingham
5. Child protection and safeguarding children induction so all supply teachers are up-to-date.
6. Bank of resources for all supply teachers
7. Your own dedicated recruitment adviser, there for you every step of the way and responsible for finding you local schools that you actually want to teach in, in Birmingham
8. Fast-track supply teacher application process so you can get in to work quickly
9. Expert advice on CVs and teacher interviews
10. Regular updates on education news in Birmingham and West midlands 11. Facebook group and Twitter page for supply teachers and announcing supply teaching jobs in Birmingham.
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH SUPPLY TEACHING AGENCY ASPIRE PEOPLE ARE SIMPLE…NOT ONLY WILL WE HELP YOU DEVELOP YOUR TEACHING CAREER BUT SUPPORT YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.
What should you do next?
So if you are interested in Sen work in Birmingham please get in touch today.
I can’t wait to hear from you!
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.