Secondary TeacherRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000121697
Date Added: 17.10.18
£ £600 - £800 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
Aspire People are recruiting for a Secondary Teacher on a supply basis.
Aspire People care about your career. We are passionate and honest about the recruitment process and will help you get your dream job.
Aspire People is the most reputable and credible supply teaching and education recruitment agency in Central England. We have built this reputation by looking after the people we work with.
This is a great opportunity to join a popular school, which aspires to be the best they can in all areas. Our supply teachers are more than happy to go back to the school because of the warm and welcoming reception they receive.
To join Aspire People and be successful in this role you will need to:
* Hold QTS or equivalent qualifications that allow you to be placed in schools in the specialist year group described.
* Have a passion for working and supporting children’s learning.
* Strong communication skills that can be demonstrated by an ability to build relationships with other professionals.
* A proven track record teaching Reception classes.
* A solid understanding of the curriculum.
In return for your hard work Aspire People can offer you:
* A Competitive Salary
* A dedicated Consultant, contactable out of hours
* Work in your desired location
* Help and advice relative to your career
* Help and tips on your CV and interview techniques
* Up to GBP250 Refer a friend scheme.
For more information or an informal discussion to find out how we can help, please contact Aspire People on 01158 715659.
All candidates are subject to List 99 checks, must provide a recent Criminal Records Bureau check and also be able to provide two references from their most recent employers. Aspire People Limited is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.