SEN Teaching Assistant – Great Pay!Register with us
Job Reference: 0000120525
Date Added: 01.10.18
£ £275 - £350 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
Special Educational Needs NVQ/CACHE Level 3 Teaching Assistants Required In NORTH BIRMINGHAM…….
Aspire People currently has exciting opportunities in a variety of schools in the Harborne area for knowledgeable Primary/Secondary SEN Teaching Assistants who have experience working with children with Special Educational Needs. The correct candidate would have a good grasp of Special Educational Needs and have a positive and supportive approach in addressing the unique special educational needs of each of the children. Aspire People offers a range of work solutions for our SEN teaching assistants ranging from part-time, full-time, day to day, long-term, short-term, permanent cover.
As a successful SEN teaching assistant you will need to
* Have a good understanding of special needs and support in the classroom with small groups of children or on a 1:1 basis is essential.
* Have a desire to support the learning needs
* Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, and a patient and creative approach is necessary
* Have a flexible manner suitable for children with special educational needs.
* NVQ or CACHE Level 3 or equivalent
∙ Be open to personal care if required
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.