Level 3 Teaching Assistants, Walsall and SandwellRegister with us
Job Reference: SOC/TA
Date Added: 12.07.18
£ £275 - £325 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
Sector: Primary non-teaching
Teaching Assistant – Level 3
Walsall and Sandwell
GBP55 – GBP65 a day
Aspire People are looking for talented Learning Support Assistants (NVQ Level 3 or equivalent) to join our bank of staff for positions across Walsall and Sandwell. If you are currently looking for a position as a Teaching Assistant in your local area and have experience working in a primary environment then we are eager to speak with you.
To be part of this team you need:
* You must have an NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent)
* Ideally have at least 6 months experience working in Primary schools
* An enthusiastic, well-motivated and talented classroom practitioner
* Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum, subject knowledge is essential as a large number of the children are working above the national average
* A friendly caring nature
* The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
* Can create an environment that nurtures and stimulates positive attitudes, independence and an innovative approach to facilitating learning and teaching
At Aspire People Ltd we believe that our candidates’ needs are of paramount importance. We offer you the choice to work at a variety of schools within your area on the days that you want to work. We offer competitive rates of pay and the support of your own experienced, trained and dedicated consultant. We pride ourselves in listening to you and understanding your strengths and requirements so as we can work with them in order to secure the most suitable position.
Aspire People are an equal opportunities employer and welcome all applications. As long as you have a real passion for working with children and for inspiring the youth of today, you can communicate well with your consultant and go that extra mile for all of our clients we could have the ideal solution for you!
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.