Teacher Of GeographyRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000129482
Date Added: 25.02.19
£ £550 - £675 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
Teacher of Geography (full-time)
Required for Easter 2019
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, dynamic, inspirational and highly
motivated professional to join the Humanities Faculty at one of the highest achieving
schools in Tamworth and North Warwickshire. This position would suit a professional
in any stage of their teaching career, including newly qualified teachers.
The Humanities team is committed to delivering high quality learning and teaching
provision and offering tailored enrichment experiences, thereby raising standards
and giving students exceptional life chances. I am seeking professionals who will
contribute significantly to the continued drive and commitment to improving
outcomes even further in Humanities and Geography.
The successful applicant will:
* Be a dynamic and innovative practitioner with a passion for learning and teaching
and a desire to ensure that the quality of learning is great.
* Be an aspirational teacher with a desire to achieve the very best outcomes for the students.
* Have excellent knowledge of Geography to GCSE level.
* Be willing to contribute to learning and teaching developments in Humanities.
* Have an ability to engage, enthuse and motivate students.
* Be a committed, highly competent, energised, reflective and resilient individual.
* Possess the skills and determination to make a profound difference to the lives of
the students by sharing the school’s belief in the highest standards of academic achievement
in an inclusive setting.
I am pleased to be assisting this school appoint to the above role.
DFES accredited Midlands based agency mean that you will be associated as working for one of the best!
Winner of 2007 and 2008 Birmingham’s Best Business, Work Life Balance Award, which just goes to show how much we care about our teachers’ who work for us and the consultants that work for you!
We only recruit passionate people who are prepared to get off their chair and actually teach! This isn’t an easy job and we recognise that the only way to be successful is to enjoy what you do.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.