Teacher Of MusicRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000124244
Date Added: 27.11.18
Job Type: Education and Training
Broadway Academy moved into a world class GBP21 million new building in 2011.
We were for 2 years running “in the top 100 most improved schools for sustained improvement in the country” – Nick Gibb.
“[Leaders] have high expectations of, and aspirations for, pupils and staff.” OFSTED 2016.
“Pupils’ achievement …….including in the sixth form, is strong.” OFSTED 2016.
“….ICT across the curriculum was judged to be outstanding….” OFSTED 2012.
“The school’s direction of travel is outstanding from a very strong previous record that is used to baseline overall effectiveness.” Inclusion Quality Mark, Centre of Excellence Review 2016.
Teacher of Music
From January 2019
Fixed term contract until end of Academic Year 2018/2019
In order to further raise achievement, we are looking to appoint an outstanding practitioner to join our successful team
This position requires the right candidate to:
* Teach music across the whole school.
* Be part of the department’s wide reaching extra-curricular programme.
* Be an accomplished vocalist who can support the musical life of the school through by developing a school choir.
* Liaise with a number of specialist visiting music professionals.
* Be well organised and an experienced musician.
* Be an integral part of the music department in its contribution to the academic and cultural side of the school.
* This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for the role.
Broadway can offer:
* A high achieving and well-motivated body of students.
* Excellent conditions in a new building.
* A laptop for every teacher.
* CPD programmes to support and develop teachers.
* Innovative practice in pastoral care and curriculum.
* An enthusiastic, creative and supportive staff.
* An excellent reputation and is heavily over-subscribed.
For further details and application pack, please contact Jade Solomon at Aspire People on 0121 314 3606 or via email
Broadway Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure.
Closing date: Wednesday 05 December 2018
The information that you provide to us will be processed in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations. For further details of how we use the information provided, please refer to our privacy notice located on the Academy website: https://www.broadway-academy.co.uk/home/gdpr-privacy-notice/.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.