Teaching Assistant Level 3- WolverhamptonRegister with us
Job Reference: 00001016853289018349
Date Added: 23.07.18
£ £40 - £65 per hour
Job Type: Education and Training
Sector: Office and Technical Support
Level 3 Teaching Assistant
GBP40-65 per day
Aspire People are currently recruiting for a qualified Level 3 Teaching Assistant to work in a number of our schools for September. Aspire People work with a number of primary schools in the Wolverhampton area and are for L3 TA’s to work on a day to day basis.
The successful candidate will:
* Enjoy working with children
* Have experience of teaching primary aged pupils
* Have excellent English and Mathematic skills
* Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Be able to plan and work independently and under own initiative
* Enjoy working as part of a team
* Be well organised and have a positive outlook
* Be passionate, self-driven and motivated
* Have a secure knowledge of the curriculum
* Able to plan, assess / mark children’s work
In return you are offered:
* Enthusiastic, welcoming and friendly children and staff
* Support from an experienced team of teachers and governors
* A happy workplace
* Professional development
* A consultant who will lead you through the process
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
Aspire People take safeguarding children and safer recruitment practices very seriously. You will be required to attend a face to face interview and Aspire People will also undertake a number of vetting checks prior to completing your application. This application process is highly effective and will not prolong you from starting an assignment.
Aspire People are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from instructors, overseas trained teachers and qualified teachers. As long as you have a real passion for teaching and for inspiring the youth of today, you can communicate well with your consultant and go that extra mile for all of our clients we could have the ideal solution for you!
Here at Aspire People you won’t just be treated as a ‘number’ but as a person, your consultant will offer you the personalised service that you deserve.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.