Teaching Assistant – LichfieldRegister with us
Job Reference: 0000127278
Date Added: 23.01.19
£ £275 - £375 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
EYFS Specialist Teaching Assistants (Min Level 3)
GBP60 – GBP70 a day (depending on experience)
Aspire People are looking for experienced, flexible and reliable level 3 qualified Teaching Assistants to work in Primary and Nursery Schools across south Staffordshire. The successful applicants will have experience working within an EYFS setting and will be able to provide references and a checkable work history.
You must have excellent knowledge of all areas of the EYFS curriculum, different phonics teaching methods and be able to support the class/room in classroom based, small group work and 1 to 1 situations. As well as having a real passion for working with young children.
We work with a huge amount of local schools within Lichfield/Tamworth and other Staffordshire areas and our clients have come to expect high levels of service from Aspire People and from the teaching assistants we recruit. If you are a strong teaching assistant with a passion to offer high levels of service whilst providing exceptional levels of education for children, I am very keen to hear from you.
To apply for this position you must:
* Hold a NVQ/ CACHE level 3 or equivalent
* Ideally have at least 6 months experience after qualifying working as a TA OR Nursery Nurse
* Experience working within EYFS
* An enthusiastic attitude
* Be hard working and ‘go the extra mile’ with colleagues and pupils alike.
* Have great communication skills and ability to build lasting relationships
* Provide evidence good references and checkable work history
In return Aspire People can offer you:
* Your own consultant who listens to your requirements and is contactable 24 hrs a day
* Competitive rates of pay
* Other long term and day to day supply opportunities when this assignment is complete
If you are interested in applying for this position please send CV to
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.