Teaching Assistant – Year 6Register with us
Job Reference: 0000130782
Date Added: 12.03.19
Job Type: Education and Training
Aspire People are looking to recruit a committed and energetic Level 3 Teaching Assistant to work in one of our Primary Schools in Kingstanding. This is supporting a year 6 class and to start as soon as possible.
* At least 6 months recent experience in a UK school
* NVQ Level 3
* Experience working with EAL/SEND children desirable
* Extra curricular experience desirable and willingness to do this in a new role
* DBS on the update service
Why Aspire People?
* Our daily rate of pay is to scale
* Your consultant will be available to you at all hours
* Regular work to schools across Walsall
* Local consultant dedicated to finding you work
* Register local to you in Walsall
* Holiday pay!
If you wish to apply please email Abi on or call 0121 314 3606
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.