Year 6 Teacher, WednesburyRegister with us
Job Reference: SOC/Y6/Wednesbury
Date Added: 10.04.18
£ £500 - £700 Per week
Job Type: Education and Training
Year 6 Primary Teaching Jobs
GBP100- GBP140 per day
Aspire People are looking for all committed teachers for Year 6 primary teaching jobs in Wednesbury.
If you are looking for local Year 6 primary teaching jobs and are available either on a day to day basis between 1 to 5 days a week, or for long term primary teaching jobs, then we are eager to speak to you. We have a high volume of Year 6 primary teaching jobs during the summer term, including SATS boosters. So if you are looking for flexible Year 6 primary teaching jobs in the Wednesbury area with an immediate start please get touch.
Skills and experience required for our Year 6 primary teaching jobs;
* You must have QTS however these positions are also open to NQT’s.
* An enthusiastic, well-motivated and talented classroom practitioner
* An ability to inspire children, staff and parents alike
* Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
* Preferably Year 6 SATS experience
* The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
* Keen to learn and develop professionally
* Can create an environment that nurtures and stimulates positive attitudes, independence and an innovative approach to facilitating learning and teaching
Some of our Year 6 primary teaching jobs require teachers to have excellent behavioural strategies and a strong, directive presence within the classroom environment
At Aspire People, we pride ourselves on enabling you to find a suitable school and fulfil your dream to teach. We understand that the future of teaching is important, therefore we can offer you our full support.
Aspire People can also offer:-
*Teachers get paid to scale
*Flexible work in schools local to where you live
*Long-term and permanent opportunities
*NQTs get a chance to complete their induction year
* A consultant to guide you through your assignments and help you with your CV and interview techniques
*We work with over 2000 schools across the midlands every year and place on average 600 people in to schools every week. We have a large number of schools that only use Aspire People and no other agencies.
Aspire people take safeguarding children and safer recruitment practices very seriously. You will be required to attend a face to face interview and Aspire people will also undertake a number of vetting checks prior to completing your application. This application process is highly effective and will not prolong you from starting an assignment quickly.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.