Our application process is designed to be fast and efficient, with an administration team dedicated to clearing files as quickly as possible. Further to this we have the ability to complete Fast-Track DBS documents.
One of the reasons Aspire People is able to get so much work for people is because clients trust that every candidate placed in to their establishment is vetted to the highest of quality. The application process is designed to protect children from any possible threats.
Candidates should be assured that the application process is designed to get suitable candidates into work as quickly as possible.
Especially if you provide accurate information and all of the below on the day of your interview:
- Submission of CV and covering letter
- Telephone Interview
- Face-to-Face interview and induction
- Enhanced check from Disclosure Barring Service
- Full or provisional driving licence
- Proof of right to work (passport or birth certificate)
- Photographic ID (passport or photographic driving licence)
- Proof of address (2 different companies, less than 3 months old)
- Evidence of NI Number (Printed Tax form, Wage Slip, NI card)
- Change of name documents (marriage certificate)
- Proof of qualifications
- 5 year employment history
- 2 or more references (professional references only)
If your application is successful you will receive an email confirming your registration.
These reasonable steps are taken to ensure that Aspire People do not place candidates into schools that are unsuitable or disqualified from working with children.
If you have any questions about our safer recruitment process please don’t hesitate to contact HR Officer Daniel Dawkins on:
0121 314 3606 ext 3
- Are you training to be a teacher and wondering what the next step is for you?
- Aspire People can help you, we have experienced consultants that can help you find your path to becoming a qualified teacher.