Aspire People's Promise
Aspire People’s success stems from the service that we offer to candidates. We have a genuine belief that our teaching team is just as important to us as the schools, nurseries and colleges we work with.
Without our fantastic staff we wouldn’t be where we are today, we want to be the best supply teaching and education recruitment agency out there.
We have put in writing what you should expect from Aspire People. This is an expectation of the service you will receive coupled with feedback routes so staff are listened to & standards can be constantly improved.
What is Aspire People’s Promise?
Anyone who works for Aspire People should receive the following service levels:
- Regular contact from your consultant and your compliance administrator during your application process.
- Continuous contact from your consultant regarding job opportunities and your availability.
- Regular feedback on assignments
- Support and guidance from your consultant during your assignments.
- We are always here to take your call and if your consultant is out interviewing or meeting clients on your behalf they will always return your call.
- Represent you positively and accurately when introducing you to potential employers
- Support and advice on interview and trial days
- Proactively market your CV to employers rather than wait for job opportunities to come to us, ensuring that we uncover those hidden opportunities in all types of education establishments.
- Write you an Aspire People CV so that we are marketing your skills, personality, experience and qualifications to the best of our ability.
- Your CV may vary as we tailor it to the role that we put you forward for.
- Honest communication and a transparent service, regularly welcoming feedback so we can better our service to you.
Feedback & Suggestions
If you want to talk to someone about Aspire People’s service, have a suggestion to improve things or perhaps you want to give some feedback, get in touch with us straight away.
Contact Head of Marketing, Conal Powell at any time on 0121 314 3606. Alternatively, feel free to email your feedback or suggestions to him on firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t hesitate to let us know if your consultant is doing a good job too! We care about the experience you have with us and welcome feedback.