Working With Us
Aspire People is the most reputable and credible supply teaching and education recruitment agency in Central England. We have built this reputation by looking after the people we work with.
When you join Aspire People you will be working for a busy recruitment agency that really cares about customer service and the training and development of the teaching, office and technical support staff working for us.
Why you should become part of our team?
At Aspire People every education professional becomes an important member of the Aspire People team. Not only will you get your own education consultant but you will be made to feel welcome on day one.
Your consultant will then create a career plan unique to your ambitions, whether you want to take your next promotional step or retire.
There are induction opportunities for NQTs and some of our schools take on cover supervisors for teacher training placements. For office and business professionals looking to break in to education there are training opportunities on the school IT systems such as SIMS, CMIS and SERCO.
The benefits of working with Aspire People are simple.
Not only will we help to develop your career but support you through the process. You will get the respect that hard-working staff deserve.
What benefits do the Aspire People Team get?
- Choice of work and types of schools
- Paid to scale after 12 weeks
- Face-to-face induction
- Training opportunities to further your skill and make your CV shine out from others.
- Social and fundraising events
- Supply Teaching Resources
- Work – life Balance
- Your own dedicated recruitment adviser
- Fast application process and fast-track DBS
- Expert advice on how to write a CV
- Support with interview techniques
- Regular updates on education news
- Facebook group
- Twitter page