Getting Paid & Holidays
How can I download my P60?
- Firstly, log on to the online portal. Enter your username <first-name> <Last-name> then the password you have chosen from the first time you logged in
- There are three tabs on the top menu once logged in: Home – Payslips – Change Details
- Select Payslips
- Once on this screen there is a P60s button highlighted, click on P60s it will take you further down the page then Click the pdf button to view/print your P60.
If you struggle with this please don’t hesitate to call Marc Hughes who can take you through the steps over the phone.
How do I get paid?
Aspire People has a smooth payroll process, if you follow the steps below you will get paid on time every week:
- Download the timesheet below
- Fill out the form and get the cover coordinator to sign it.
- Ensure we get the timesheet before Monday 10am either by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Plantsbrook House, 94 The Parade, Gracechurch Shopping Centre, Sutton Coldfield, B72 1PH
- Call us to check if we have received the timesheet on 0121 314 5514
- A different timesheet must be filled in for every school.
- Pay day is every Friday, a week in arrears
How do I check my payslips?
At Aspire People we like to save paper so don’t post out payslips, however you can log on whenever you like to view and print payslips out.
- Enter your username (if you don’t know what this is as soon as you start working for us you will get your username emailed to you)
- Enter in your password (again you will be sent sent this when your account is activated.
- If you have trouble remembering your password please email email@example.com requesting your password to be reset If you have any other queries please don’t hesitate to contact Marc Hughes on the email above or by phone on:
0121 314 5514.
How do I claim my holiday?
Aspire People adopt the “accrual method” for the way in which you will receive holiday pay i.e paying holiday as and when you take it.
To take your holiday you need to do the following:
- Confirm your period of holiday with your recruitment consultant, it is not advised to take holiday during term time.
- Request holiday directly with a member of Aspire People’s payroll. Email firstname.lastname@example.org your name and the date of the Friday you want to be paid a week in advance.
- You will need to provide one weeks notice of your holiday.
Please be aware that it is not advised to take holiday in term time because of the school needs.
What if I want to get paid through an Umbrella Company?
Please see the below Umbrella companies we know of that work in the sector and we have had positive feedback from. Registrations with each of these other Umbrella companies is quick and easy and can be done in less than 24 hours.
With some of these companies, you can claim expenses, however, you must ensure that you are not under supervision, direction or control (SDC) in how you carry out your work for the end client.
If ever there is a problem or you have any questions at all, we have a very supportive payroll department, dedicated to responding to your queries promptly.
Call the payroll team on 0121 314 5514